Tuesday, June 11, 2013

London Broil Steak- EASY

I made London Broil Steak yesterday and boy oh boy was it good!  First of all, I had a long day at work, then had to do errands for about 2 hours after work.  Therefore when I walked in the door at 7:00 pm and could smell that wonderful beef, I was elated.

Here's how you cook it (so very easy)

LONDON BROIL STEAK- JUICY & EASY, EASY, EASY

Give yourself 5-6 hours for this to cook on low (I started mine at lunch)

-Rub tenderizer (off the shelf) on your meat and let it sit for about 30 minutes.

-Turn your Slow Cooker on HIGH and let it heat up.

-Sprinkle a little Chicago Steak Seasoning  ( I use Webers brand, but there are others, or you can actually make your own)

-Place the meat in the Slow Cooker and let it cook on high for about 30 minutes (if you have time before you leave)

-Turn the Slow Cooker to low for 4-6 hours and let it cook.

That's all there is to it!  I LOVE this one-- it was absolutely delicious.

Pair with potatoes of your choice and veggies.  I had a broccoli salad and a baked potato (which can also be cooked in the slow cooker).

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment